HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH? PLEASE WAKE UP!




I was broken. I was damaged. It did not happen all at once. It started with a crack. To this day, I do not know the origin of the fracture, the fault line that slowly tore me apart and left me in pieces. 

I spent a lifetime trying to figure out when, how, who, what, and where.  No more, no more. It does not matter. I assembled and united all the disparate parts and pieces and that missing piece that I could not find, space where that piece I thought would make me hole, that space – that is where the light gets in. I am OK with that. 

The light that got in illuminated me from within and throughout and purged and cleansed and purified and lifted me up and onto a higher plane of awareness and experience. 

What makes music beautiful is not so much the notes as the spaces, rests, pauses – so that we may breathe and value and enjoy the stillness and the emptiness so 
that the sound, the light may enter occupy and envelope the fullness of the magnificence of the all – the divine – and Universal Mind of Being.

I am grateful that I have survived. Now, I am able to help others. I have contemplated ending my life for more years than I care to remember. Now, I embrace each moment or at least try to. I wake each morning energized and encouraged that come what may I can handle anything. I find the positive in the negativity of a situation. See the love in the fearful experiences. The ray of light through the darkness. I am duty-bound to take what I have learned and help others find their way out of the shadows and step into the light and to find their gifts and treasures beyond the ego so that they may live a meaningful and purposeful life.

There can be no shadows without light and no strength without a struggle. "It is the path of excess that leads to the palace of wisdom." William Blake wrote and that "the tigers of wrath are wiser than the houses of instruction."

He explains that - "Without contraries, there is no progression attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate are necessary to Human existence. From these contraries spring what the religious call Good & Evil. Good is is the passive that obeys Reason."

I believe that good is a purity of love. While we seek the truth.  That evil is the presence of willful ignorance and the absence or distortion of the truth.

It is for all to find our own way through the thicket of lies, fear, hatred that is Hell so that we may value love, light, and the truth as we deliver ourselves from the bondage of the ego - our ego and the collective ego of humankind. Without the trials and tribulations of life's dark highway, we would never know that we are free beings of light and messengers and pilgrims of eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBALISM WILL SURELY KILL US ALL

GET BACK TO NORMAL? - WHAT THE F*CK!

TREATING THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE.