NIGHTMARES and MADNESS.



Lately I have been having the most horrendous nightmares. I have had some doozies. I once had a dream that I had no head and a cattle prod was inserted in my anus. Pretty scary stuff.

But, the dreams of late start out with a pretty common place scenario then slowly degrades to a hell scape that for everyone’s sake I will not put into words, accept to say that there is a lot of people getting their faces torn off.

I will tell you that I struggle with Anxiety, no shit, really? Yes. And, I also struggle and suffer if you will with depression and BiPolar Disorder - 1 the tough one. There is a 1 in 5 chance I will snuff out my own light.

I either suffer hell within or without - internally or externally. I cannot escape it either way. I am a happy, positive, optimist that seeks the good in everyone. At least I try, oh do I try.

I do not know where this level of mayhem is coming from. They are like the Purge movie on steroids and acid. What is somewhat alarming is that - I do not wake up.

I have had that dream where you fall. Most people wake up in a sweat. Not me, I fall and splat, yet I survive. What is up with that?

Perhaps, I am just crazy? I tend to see and bare witness to a lot of things others do not even notice. Perhaps, I internalize this stuff and when I try to sleep it tries to reconcile all the external crazy I witness so that I do not go full tilt crazy. I am not sure.

What I do know, if we were a little nicer to each other, maybe this beautiful world that we live in would not melt, burn, or fade away.

JEFF TURNBULL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBALISM WILL SURELY KILL US ALL

GET BACK TO NORMAL? - WHAT THE F*CK!

TREATING THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE.