MYSTICS HAPPEN



Sometimes through no fault of their own, some people become Mystics. From a life-altering event, a disease, a struggle beyond imagining, a death, an insight, or a dream. Whatever the case - a change happens.

The determining factor is suffering. To experience and live in a state of bliss, first, you have to spend some time in hell. It either destroys you or tempers you into a strong yet flexible weapon of truth and righteousness.

Those of us that are wired a little different from the rest are challenged with the rough terrain of every day due to a chemical imbalance not taking our meds, not eating or sleeping right, let alone self-medicating - life can be a real challenge. If not life-threatening.

My name is Jeff Turnbull. I am a Survivor. I have battled demons and monsters all my life. It was not until later in life that I could name them - Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder- I. I did a lot of work on myself. I am here to share with you what I have learned.

I do my best to practice what I preach and to preach what I practice, but sometimes I don’t get it right. Or, I get it right but I get lazy and I make a slip and I slide back or fall. Yet, I get back up, sit down and meditate and drink more water and maybe go for a walk.

I am an Agent of Change. I am a Catalyst. I come I see and I make it awkward. By living my truth and by speaking my truth - I do not allow my own shit to get in my way. When I do, I call myself out. I look where I need to work and then get to work.

Change starts from within. Onward. Inward. Upward. Let’s get to work!

JEFF TURNBULL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBALISM WILL SURELY KILL US ALL

GET BACK TO NORMAL? - WHAT THE F*CK!

TREATING THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE.