IQ + EQ = IDK?

Why is it that the smartest people have the least amount of common sense, generally?


Why is it that the most soulful people, empaths, the introverts, the people that finish your sentences - most likely never finished college, got their degree and were probably not valedictorian of their graduating class, or maybe never even graduated or got their GAD?

Why? Because it is about balance. Balancing the exterior world of facts & figures, dates and dollar signs and the interior landscape of daydreams and rainbows, hearts and heroines.

Me, I guess a 138 IQ is smart. Hasn’t helped me much. But, what about my EQ - my emotional quotient?

I am empathetic, intuitive, humanistically a lover of my fellow Homo Sapiens. I make friends or acquaintances immediately and develop rapport in seconds with strangers?

So, why do I struggle making money? Why, or why can I not find a career path that can support me financially, emotionally and spiritually? 

Smart, funny, and enjoyable to be around (a real treasure, lol) I can speak to any topic and or person and hold heartwarming and evocative conversations with strangers that invariably lead to a hug in parting.

I know now! Part of the Emotional Quotient, EQ, that I need to work on is Hard work and Discipline. Eureka!    

To Be Continued…

JEFF TURNBULL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBALISM WILL SURELY KILL US ALL

GET BACK TO NORMAL? - WHAT THE F*CK!

TREATING THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE.