WHERE EVER I GO - THINGS GET AWKWARD THEN THEY GET REAL.



I think as myself as a Catalyst. Things change, upend, the deck gets shuffled, and people reconfigure themselves, but I, I remain the same.


I don't have superpowers or am touched by an angel or anything. But, I know who I am. Maybe, just maybe, I am like a mirror and people can see how much work they have to do on themselves. Some do some don't, but invariably, change is gonna come.


I entered the dark wood and took the path less taken. I battled my demons, wrestled with my angels. I have been buried and burned alive, yet here I am. They say when you find yourself in hell - keep going. Well, I have never stopped.


My name is - Jeff Turnbull. And, I am just exhausted with Humankind. I am a Humanist, but there is just so much one soul can take. People are willfully ignorant, intellectually lazy, sheepishly resilient on others, and easily suggestible. Like zombies walking through the mist and in a stupor staring at the screen in their hand. Be it parents with their young ones, students in the class, people in board rooms, or at family dinners, people are just not present. While mindfulness and thoughtfulness would help heal the divide between nations, political parties, people of different religions, race and socioeconomic groups, we drift or push each other away and apart.

JEFF TURNBULL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBALISM WILL SURELY KILL US ALL

GET BACK TO NORMAL? - WHAT THE F*CK!

TREATING THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE.