THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

My Soul's purpose is to help Neuro-divergent people like me or people who may with no good luck of their own develop a brain disorder, or suffer such a terrible life event that they enter our realm and may need guidance.


Me? I was broken. I was damaged. However, it did not happen all at once. It started with a crack. To this day, I still do not know the origin of the fracture, the fault line that tore me apart and left me in pieces.

I spent a lifetime trying to figure out when, how, what, where, and who? Nevertheless, it was simple chemistry.  No more. It does not matter. I assembled the disparate parts and reunited them and that piece, that missing piece, the piece I keep going into the dark to find, where that missing piece, where it used to be is where the light gets in.

The light illuminated me within and then throughout and purged and cleansed and purified and lifted me up and onto a higher plane of awareness and experience.

JEFF TURNBULL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBALISM WILL SURELY KILL US ALL

GET BACK TO NORMAL? - WHAT THE F*CK!

TREATING THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE.